As a member of staff at Special Ops Paintball, you are expected to:
- Adhere to safety regulations currently in place including wearing eye protection & full-face protection at all times as required
- Adhere to safety regulations currently in place with regards customers’ safety & requirements to wear eye protection & full-face protection at all times with the exception of inside the basecamp.
- Adhere to safety regulations and procedures currently in place including ensuring registration forms/online waivers are correctly completed and safety brief is delivered clearly and understood
- Ensure that equipment & facilities are safe and that customers are instructed in safety procedures (and follow them)
- Check, maintain & prepare equipment & facilities as required & inform management of any issues including counting in& out of all equipment
- Immediately bring any broken equipment to the shop or the attention of management
- Notify management of any broken structures in-game zones immediately
- Assess risk and act upon any issues arising from this assessment. If you have doubts as to the right action to take, you should contact management immediately.
- Plan appropriate games and deliver an engaging and positive customer experience
- Deal with queries, problems and complaints from customers in a helpful manner & inform management of same immediately
- Inform management immediately of any accidents or emotional upsets & record appropriately
IT IS IMPERATIVE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR ACTION OR INACTION MAY HAVE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES
When working with customers, staff and management, it is expected that you will:
- Maintain a strong work ethic: Understand that this is not an easy job. Long hours, Outdoors in all weathers & dealing with people who have high expectations for their day out.
- Be Dependable: Carry out duties as required to a high standard and when requested.
- Carry a positive attitude: Create a top-class customer experience. Acknowledge mistakes & still move forward positively.
- Be Observant: Any issues, however minor, should be brought to the attention of management without delay and should you feel that a game needs to stop immediately do so first, then seek management assistance.
- Be Self-motivated: Working effectively with little direction. There is always something or somewhere to clean.
- Think team-oriented: Make the most of your colleagues, learn from each other, offer support & create a happy working environment.
- Be an effective communicator: Understanding the importance of good communication, and just how badly things can go wrong when a message is unclear or missed altogether. Build your confidence, speak up, take control.
- Lead By Example: Customers will take their cue from you. Be conscientious that you are following all safety regulations & take a positive attitude - this is their fun day out, keep it safe & enjoyable.
I have read & understood the above. Should I have any questions I will consult management immediately and prior to signing this document.
Eye Protection & Masks
It is compulsory that staff wear the provided eye protection at all times on-site with the exception of the designated basecamp.
It is advisable, and mandatory for all under 18s, that full face protection should be worn at all times on-site with the exception of the designated basecamp area.
If you are unsure of whether you should be wearing a mask or not, keep your mask on and seek advice from the day manager.
I have read & understood the following:
- I understand when and where I must wear eye protection
- I understand when and where I must wear full-face protection
- I understand the requirements for persons, including members of staff, under the age of 18.
If you are under 18, your parent or guardian must enter their name below: